All the exhibitors and their subcontractors and all third persons should carefully read the below articles that are also written in the Terms and Conditions section of the Application Form.
- First aid crew and an ambulance are available during the stand installation days and fair days. This service is free of charge for all.
- Necessary infrastructure elements for the stands (water installations, electricity, data and telephone lines) are located in the channels in the floor of the Trade Show area. Before starting stand installation, Exhibitor must check that all necessary infrastructures have been routed through the channels to the stand area. Also, a tap between the stand and the channels must be arranged so as not to prevent the infrastructure services that may be requested later. Submitting the details of the technical infrastructure to be used to the architecture company in advance is extremely important and any possible responsibility shall belong to Exhibitor.
- Exhibitor may exhibit its goods and services only at the designated exhibition area. Exhibitor shall use the designated area without causing any damage. It is prohibited to drive nails into the walls or wall panels, to use aluminum materials, to drill, to use any adhesive materials besides two-sided scotch tape, to paint, or to cause any damage to the floor.
- During the Trade Show, with exception of sale of the subscriptions for sectoral publications, any kind of sale with delivery of the product at the Trade Show is prohibited.
- Brochure distribution may be conducted only within the stand area.
- Crowding of the visitors at the Trade Show corridors and neighboring stands due to audio-visual presentations at the Trade Show area and the stands must be prevented.
- If loudspeakers are to be used within the stand area, the loudspeakers must be placed within the stand area so as to disperse the sound within the stand area. The loudspeakers shall face the inside of the stand. In the event that the audio volume exceeds 85 dB 1 meter outside the stand area limit, Organizer officials are entitled to intervene with the presentation and temporarily or permanently cut the electricity provided to Exhibitor’s stand.
- Any products (and software) subject to intellectual and industrial rights exhibited at the stands must be licensed and copyrighted.
- Organizer does not have an insurance indemnity. Exhibitors are advised to insure their stands and products. Organizer does not accept any responsibility for lost, stolen, misplaced or damaged stand materials or exhibited or used goods.
- The Trade Show will be open between March 28th and 30th, 2013. The Trade Show visiting hours: 10:00 – 18:00. The participants may enter the Trade Show area one hour before its beginning and must leave the Trade Show area half an hour after its closing.
- During visiting hours of the Trade Show, the entry and exit of any goods without permission of Organizer is strictly prohibited. The participant may not clear out the stand before the Trade Show has ended and must have at least one stand official at the stand.
- Half an hour after the visitors exit the electricity of the stands shall be cut. Exhibitor who wish to work after that hour must obtain Organizer’s permission. Organizer shall not be responsible for any damages to occur due to electricity cut. Half an hour after the Trade Show closing on the last day of the Trade Show, general electricity cut shall be made.
- It is strictly prohibited to bring in and use LPG, welding tube or any similar flammable and explosive materials in the Trade Show area.
- Use of moving engine balloon and/or zeppelin at the Trade Show area is strictly prohibited.
- Organizer shall be responsible for the cleaning of the general Trade Show area and corridors. Responsibility for the internal cleaning of the stand shall belong to Exhibitor. However, if it is indicated in the extra materials list and requested, internal stand cleaning (cleaning of the floors and vacuuming of the carpets if any) shall be provided by Organizer against determined charge.
- Exhibitor shall be responsible for providing a healthy and safe work environment while working at the Trade Show area or for the employees and visitors during the Trade Show.
- Smoking is prohibited by law in closed areas.