ISTANBUL BORU FAIR
About the FaIr
Established in 2005, Istanbul BORU Fair is an influential industry trading platform that connects suppliers in Middle East and North Africa with decision-makers from around the world who represent a wide range of industries. The fair will feature an array of product zones to address ever-increasing industry demand in the region. The aim is to assist suppliers, distributors and exporters to reach their target customers as well as to cultivate new business relationships in a single location. The fair provides an excellent platform for both exhibitors and visitors to reach their target audience. Companies will have the opportunity to present their new products to the industry and connect with industry experts.
Date : 23-25 March 2017 (Thursday – Saturday)
Venue : İstanbul Expo Center, Yeşilköy, İstanbul
Opening hours : 10:00 – 18:00
Fair Cycle : Every 2 years
Entrance fee :E-Ticket, invitation or business card is required to enter the fair ground freely. Otherwise 30 TL must be paid for entrance fee. All passes are valid for 3 days.
Organizer : VOLİ FUAR HİZMETLERİ A.Ş.
ARRIVING THE FAIR
Arrival by air:
From Ataturk Airport:
1. Taxi: in few minutes depending on traffic
2. Subway (metro): from Ataturk Airport only 1 station away. DTM Istanbul Expo Center. From this station fair shuttle bus will be available in every 15 min.
In the arrivals by air, Istanbul Ataturk Airport should be preferred. After you arrived to the airport, you can take the metro or taxi to get to the fairground.
1. Taxi: When you get out of the domestic or international flights building, you can reach to the fair ground in few minutes depending on traffic density by taxi.
2. Subway: When you get on from the airport subway station, the next station is ‘’DTM Istanbul Expo Center’’. You can use free shuttle bus from DTM Istanbul Expo Center metro station to departs in every 15 minutes.
Arrival by intercity buses:
From Esenler Bus Terminal:
1. Taxi: from terminal to the fair area approximately 20km.
2. Subway (metro): direction to the Ataturk Airport and get off the DTM Istanbul Expo Center. From this station fair shuttle bus will be available in every 15 min.
Esenler Bus Terminal should be preferred. After you arrived to terminal, you can take the metro or taxi to get to the fairground.
1. Subway: You can easily reach to the subway station that is inside the Esenler Terminal. In this station, by getting on the subway that goes to Ataturk Airport, you should get off the subway on ‘’DTM Istanbul Expo Center’’ which is one stop before the airport. You can use free shuttle bus from DTM Istanbul Expo Center metro station to departs in every 15 minutes.
2. Taxi: In case you prefer coming to the fairground from Esenler Terminal by taxi, you have to take yellow taxi in the terminal. If the ring road is used, the distance between the Esenler Terminal and Istanbul Expo Center is about 20 km. Taxi fares depend on the the traffic density.
Arrival by private car:
You can use the below map according to your coming direction. If you prefer E-5 and E-6 TEM highway, firstly follow Ataturk Airport signs, then follow Istanbul Expo Center road to reach to the fairground. If you prefer coast road, firstly follow Ataturk Airport signs, then after passing Airport crossroad about 300 m, enter Istanbul Expo Center road which is on the right turn. You can use Istanbul Expo Center car park area.
• Taxi fares are calculated by adding km price to the starting price in Istanbul.
• Istanbul Taxi use same tariff applicable 24 hours.
Click to see the rail system transportation map.